Wednesday 21 November 2012

To do lists


I'm going back to London tomorrow to see if I can sort some school stuff out, spend some time with my precious baby girls (rats) and my awesome housemates, as well as do a bunch of errands that need to be sorted before christmas.
But I also had a lot on my agenda that needed to be sorted out before I left,
so this is what I've been up to today:

  • Slept in because we couldn't sleep last night
  • Called the doctor's office to see if my doctor managed to sign the papers I needed him to sign.
  • Got yet another proof that my doctor doesn't care.
  • Talked to LĂ„nekassen about Daniel getting financial aid (or loan) to study in Norway. Probably good news.
  • Talked to LĂ„nekassen about the delay in my studies and putting my studies on pause. Probably good news.
  • Went to the city hall to get certified copies of our marriage certificate and our passports.
  • Mailed out the I-130 form (applying for a green card for the states).
  • Pet a lovely, wet, little dachsund outside the post office.
  • Drooled over some of the beautiful notebooks and diaries from Paperblanks at the book store.
  • Purchased a too expensive document folder.
  • Played the lottery. Didn't win shit.
  • Continued being very confused and stressed about our situation.
  • Gave a goodnight/goodbye hug to a very sweet and crying little sister (even though I'm just going back for three weeks!)
  • Got a bunch of help and advice from my awesome mumma.

This is all very back and forth and exhausting,  but we're still hanging in there!



Oh, and putting your hands in front of the lamp when you have finger tattoos is very fascinating.

 
 
 
Loads of love,
Malin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment