Tuesday 28 August 2012

The last coffee date for now

So, today it was time for a last coffee date before I go back home to London.
I met up with Annie, Ida, Michelle, Sondre and Amund at Karjolen, and I got to see Anne quickly while she started her shift before I left.
We had some coffee, talked and laughed, and Amund, Annie and I joined the Monday random quiz they host at 7pm. We came in last, haha! But it was fun!






Now I'm pretty exhausted, but still not sleepy. I've had loads of sleep the last days while feeling worn down, but the quality of it has been really bad and it has given me trouble sleeping.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm heading to Oslo to have a quick coffee date with Lotte whom I've missed loads, then I'm off to see my grandma and stay the night at hers before I fly from Gardermoen on Wednesday at noon.

Leaving feels ambivalent as always, I'm gonna miss my mum, sister, cats and all my friends, but it's gonna be really nice getting back to London to get to cuddle with my rats again, and see all my friends there, have fun and slightly redecorate my room to make it ready for Daniel's move!



Best wishes,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment