Sunday 26 August 2012

Achy

Last night I had trouble sleeping and this morning I had real big trouble waking up.
I was and still am really achy, exhausted and weird feeling.
Now I think I have a fever too. Ugh!
I'm taking it super easy tonight, and I really hope I'll wake up feeling completely fine tomorrow.
I have a last coffee date with a bunch of friends at about 5pm, so I really need to feel better for that.

And, if things go according to plan I'll take the bus to Oslo on Tuesday, meet up with my awesome Lotte for a coffee and then go visit my grandma for the night, before my plane leaves from Oslo Gardermoen a bit after noon on Wednesday. And I'll be back home in London mid Wednesday!
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there again, and to get to cuddle with my baby rats! Ohhh!




I'm also missing my dearest fiance so so much. Being cute and silly and cuddly and stuff, you know.







Love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment