Friday 11 July 2014

Warmth and bike

The weather has been really nice the last few days, almost a bit too nice (did I really just say that?) with loads of sun and high temperatures. Of course it's also super windy here and there, we are in Denmark after all. Which is a disadvantage when I wear flowy dresses that fly up once the wind hits me..
The parks are filled with people and dogs who are sun bathing, having a picnic, playing or just relaxing, and almost everyone have their windows open throughout the day. Which is fascinating to look at when you enter a street that is literally all apartments from the 1st floor and up, which our street is:


And there's loads of pretty plants and just life everywhere.


And OH! I got myself a bike! Finally!
My very sweet and caring and generous grandma decided she wanted to buy me a bike, as it is incredibly handy in Copenhagen, so after work, Daniel and I found a bike shop that had a small selection of second hand bikes and found one that fitted me and my use pretty well.
I of course had to pose with it. And of course have Atlas pose as well.



Yay!
I can't wait to start cycling again, it's been forever. And Copenhagen is an incredibly bike-friendly city, with separate bike lanes in big parts of it. It'll be so much quicker getting around town!
Thank you grandma!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment