Wednesday 16 July 2014

Sunny walks, errands and tiredness

I finally felt a bit better yesterday, and worked my evening shift while Daniel ran errands as he had the day off.
We both slept in big time today, as we both had the day off, and we both needed some good rest.

Today I've been running errands, I cycled in to the main shopping center of Copenhagen for the first time, and oh man, it was so much faster than taking the bus, even! It would've gone even faster if I hadn't gotten a bit lost at one point, and if I wouldn't feel like such a newbie in Danish bike traffic. But I'm sure I'll get the hang of it very soon.

We went for a nice walk in the middle of the day, in the sun (and wind), and enjoyed the atmosphere in our neighborhood and the little things here and there.










We also did a massive grocery shopping haul, and carried a big load home, which made us both pretty exhausted. And a nice, tasty curry for dinner left us both in some sort of coma, hah.

I have another evening shift coming up tomorrow. And as I've learned so far, those shifts don't leave me with much time to do anything else than get up, wake up, have some nice breakfast and a cup of coffee, get ready for work and take my time doing that and getting to work, and then have some dinner and almost pass out on the couch when I get home, haha.

But first it's time for some good rest!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment