Sunday 22 June 2014

New succulents and cleaning

Yesterday, while stressing around on the impossible mission of finding almond milk in this area, I stumbled upon some very pretty little creatures!  They were cheap too, so I kinda had to grab a couple and take them home with me.


So I ended up with two succulents, but no almond milk.
I placed them in the window together with our other succulents, where they're now all standing and looking pretty.


I really love succulents. I think they're beautiful, and I love the fact that they don't need too much maintenance to stay alive.
When we eventually move to California, I'm planning on having a garden full, as California-weather is perfect for them.

Other than looking for almond milk and buying succulents, I've been running other errands, doing some drawing, and slept as much as I could. We also cleaned most of the apartment today, it looks and feels great! The only thing is that we don't have any furniture for storage, except from the little hutch we got for free and some storage boxes, so it feels pretty cluttered in here most of the time.
Perhaps we'll buy some shelves once we know we can stay in this apartment a bit longer (and once we both start getting paid). It'd be nice!

It's now time to finish my cup of sleepy time peach tea and head to bed.
I've got work tomorrow morning, and the day after that we're spending time with some family who's coming to Copenhagen! We can't wait.

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment