Friday 4 April 2014

Botanical garden: part III: succulents

I'm sorry for not posting the last couple of days, I've been pretty busy!
I've been working with several school projects, been to a long job interview and have been super tired. And I'm going to the second round interview for yesterday's long one on Tuesday next week, yay!

Now, for more pictures from the botanical garden. Perhaps my favorite type of plant: succulents! Just perhaps.
I think cacti and succulents are absolutely beautiful, and I may love them even more because they don't need as much attention as other plants.

They were in a green house, and unfortunately it seemed like we couldn't go in, so I took a bunch of photos through the glass walls instead. Oh, the pretties.










Now we're going to enjoy the weekend with a visit from Daniel's brother David!
Hoping the weather will be nice so we can enjoy Copenhagen to the fullest.
I'm sure there will be more photos over the weekend.

Have a great one!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment