Wednesday 26 March 2014

Windows and buildings

I took a quick walk to the supermarket today, to buy some more fruit.
Here's some stuff I spotted on the way.



I want these bowls so bad! They're beautiful!






I'm having a little fruit kick lately, perhaps because spring is on its way?
One thing is certain, I am really looking forward to summer.
And I'm really looking forward to living in California eventually!
I can't even imagine how nice it must be to have a long, warm, sunny summer, mild winters (compared to Norway), and just a lot more sunny days in general. The sun makes me feel extra happy and gives me more energy (mostly, unless it's ridiculously hot, in that case I'll probably not feel like moving at all).
We're sending in my green card application as soon as we have some money left over for it!

Loads of love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment