Thursday 6 March 2014

Strøget, yoghurt, tea and a silly puppy in his cute sweater

After a long lecture, loads of drawing and putting together my portfolio, we took the bus down central to Strøget. I had my portfolio with me, and we popped by a (very good) tattoo studio to see if I perhaps could talk to the owners there about work. Unfortunately they were all busy and not in need of anyone right now, so the receptionist told me to come back in a month or two. We'll see what I do!
After having a coffee there, we walked around Strøget, went window shopping in some on the many, many stores there, and got a few pieces we needed.
It's a nice little area, very busy and very charming, and I regret not bringing my camera! But oh well, next time I will.

On the way back home we popped by a super market around the corner from us that we hadn't been in yet. To our surprise it was a market full of healthy, organic, vegan food! Loads of delicious tea, raw vegan candy and goodies, a bunch of groceries of the healthier kind, soy yoghurt in different flavors (that I've never seen before) and different types of tofu and soy products.
We got a pineapple soy yoghurt and a box of Pukka tea (which sounded delicious). It's good to know we have a place nearby where we can go if we need something special like that.


Atlas was happy to see us when we got home (we don't like bringing him with us on these kind of errands, he tends to get a little too stressed to pay good attention when there's a lot of people and too much going on), waiting in the cute little sweater he got all the way from California from his grandma (Daniel's sweet, sweet mom). So time for some cuddles and silly pictures.






Tomorrow I'm hoping to find a printing place or net cafe that is actually open and won't cost me a small fortune. I need to print out a bunch of stuff and scan a bunch of stuff as well!

Loads of love,
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment