Monday 3 March 2014

Running errands, meeting dogs and feeling like crap

I started the day with getting up early to make some coffee before my lecture started, after a night of bad sleep. Last night I apparently "sleepwalked", or "sleepstood" in the middle of the night: I got up, stood up in bed and reached for the lamp in the ceiling. Daniel woke up and asked me what I was doing, and when I didn't reply he told me to go back to bed. When I woke up later, I remembered that I in fact had dreamed that that lamp was on, that I was annoyed by it because I was trying to sleep, and that the switch was right on top of the bulb. So I'm guessing I was looking for the switch in my sleep... Weird!
Anyways, I woke up with a sore throat, but had some coffee and sat through my lecture. I woke Daniel up, had some food, some more coffee, and I just felt worse and worse. Eventually I had to take a mid-day nap 'cause it felt like my brain was spinning. But unfortunately the feeling-like-crap-part didn't go away, and I still feel kinda worn out.
But, we did run some errands today either way. And was met with this view on the way!


We went for a walk with Atlas while we checked out the prices on the nearest coin wash and took out some cash. And Atlas met the lady pooch that he fell in love with the other day! He was pretty happy to see her (and her butt, of course, he is a dog).




We got some cash for the coin wash, and popped by a store we spotted the other day - and finally got ourselves a proper sweeping brush and a mop that we could afford!


Daniel picked up all the laundry and got it started, and I popped by the store to get some bread and muesli.


And admired these beautiful lanterns on the way back to the coin wash.


I really hope I'm not getting sick, 'cause I have plans to print out a bunch of resumes and run some more errands tomorrow. And make an online portfolio for my design work. Don't have time to get sick, so fingers crossed I'll feel fine tomorrow!

Loads of love,
Malin



No comments:

Post a Comment