Tuesday 15 January 2013

Treasures

I've got my eyes on some pretty darn gorgeous jewelry lately, after coming across them on etsy and tumblr.
All of these beautiful pieces are definitely going on my wish list, and I think the makers of these deserve some attention for their work.



Bloodmilk Jewels makes amazing jewelry of all different sorts.
I fell in love with them the first time I saw one one of their pieces, a crow claw necklace.
The jewelry is mystical and magical, and is really something for itself.

"Supernatural jewels for surrealist darlings. Made with love and blood in Philadelphia."

You can find their pieces for sale here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bloodmilk

Some of my favourites:

Ornate arrow necklace
the wounding. ornate arrow necklace. sterling silver.

Lorraine cross necklace
as above, so below. lorraine cross.

Lily dale pentacle ring
lily dale pentacle ring. sterling silver.

Lily dale pentacle necklace
snake rib and twig. lily dale pentacle necklace.

Crystal and hummingbird skull ring
nesting in the underworld. cast crystal and hummingbird skull ring.

Crow claw and quartz crystal necklace
the messenger. crow claw & quartz crystal necklace. sterling silver.




Another collection of jewelry I absolutely fell for as soon as I saw them, was the jewelry collection from Ovate designs.
It is absolutely breathtaking and it all the rings are on the absolute top of my wish list from now on. I'm so in love with them.

Ovate is designed by Audrey Cantwell and made in Montreal.

Take a look at the online shop here:
http://www.ovate.ca/shop.htm

Set of six rune rings
 

 http://www.ovate.ca/shop/shopimages/products/110347-1-450x450.jpg


Cold spell earrings




So, for anyone who's ever thinking of wanting to buy me a (expensive) gift, this is the way to go. Hah!



Loads of love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment