Sunday 20 January 2013

Tomorrow I'm heading back to London.
It's gonna be nice and sad at the same time, I'm looking forward to seeing my housemates and ratties again, I'm looking forward to cheaper vegan alternatives and more space, but I really wish I could take my husband with me and it's gonna be really sad to move out of there.
I'll be spending most of my time sorting through my stuff, figuring out what to keep, what to give away and what to sell, clean and pack loads. And sort some necessary stuff out.

It's been nice to be back home for this long, to just relax and spend every day with the hubby and have fun with our friends. And I've of course knitted a lot. I just about finished this monster scarf today:



Daniel and I spent yesterday evening at our friend Borgar's place, with his girlfriend Ingeborg and Amund. It was real nice, and we had loads of fun with some of Borgar's weird treasures:








Weird ass crazy stuff!



Loads of love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment