Wednesday 9 January 2013

Our plan (for now)

Some of you guys probably want to know what our plan for the near future is, in regards to our living situation.
We have two good friends, Bjørnar and My, studying and living in Genoa, Italy at the moment. I've thought about Italy for a long time, 'cause the city sounds amazing and beautiful, the climate is better and the temperature is more stable. Just what I need.

File:Collage Genova.jpg
Image from Wikipedia


I've been in contact with the academy they're both attending, and I've decided to take a few courses there. And luckily, our two good friends have a spare double bed and an extra room they use as a studio. So we pretty much have a place to stay and I have somewhere to study!

Even though I won't get financial aid from Norway, Italy is so cheap that we'll be fine with the money we already have.
And also, living together in Italy for three months or more will make it a lot easier for Daniel and I to get him a residence permit once we're back in Norway, which means he's probably able to get a job! So it's pretty much win-win right now! We're very excited, and hope everything works out as planned. We both think we'll really enjoy staying in Italy, in all aspects.

It's going to be good.

Oh, and Daniel and I just handed in the complete application for his EEA residence card, and the lady that helped us seemed positive! Huge load off our shoulders for now, and fingers crossed!



Loads of love,
Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment