Thursday 16 August 2012

Porsgrunn, sub, bug and kitties

I've been relaxing most of the time the last few days.

On Monday I had a coffee date with Rikke, and it was really nice.
We also went to the mall to get my ring size measured, and to get a bite to eat. We ended up getting a veggie delight subway each, as it was the sub of the day and extra cheap. Yay! It was so tasty.



We also walked through Porsgrunn city to meet up with Elise, her boyfriend and her sister for a little bit before I headed home!



It was a really nice and sunny day, and so warm!






Yesterday I apparently got some type of bug in my body, I think I had a mild case of food poisoning.
It was so weird, I had toast with avocado (with garlic salt and pepper, yummm), and pretty much straight after I ate it I got an allergic reaction on a small part of my lip and in my throat. Itchy and a bit of swelling. An hour later I got extremely nauseous and that lasted for a couple of hours, followed by a fever and body aching.





Today I felt better, but I still feel achy and that is a pain in the ass.
Luckily I have loads of kitties to cheer me up!










Loads of love,
Malin




No comments:

Post a Comment