Friday 24 August 2012

Metal works, glue and white paint

I've been browsing Etsy some more today. Gosh, there's so much amazing stuff there!

I've found some jewelry from bonesandthings that I think I'd like to wear for the wedding. If I can afford it!

Either this set:
Luna . Victorian Inspired Crescent Moon and Arrow Necklace

Pointed Arrows Brass and Copper Rivited Earrings

Or this:
Poppy Bulb Flower Copper Necklace

Petite Poppy Wire Wrapped Hoop Earrings


They're so pretty!

I've also made some crappy freehand painted patches today, and glued some stuff onto my cardigan. Hah!





Tonight I'm going to the farewell party for Rikke. She is moving to Hadeland on Sunday to go to school there for a year. Sad!
And I'm leaving Norway again on Wednesday, so I'm gonna pretend that the party is a tiny bit for me as well.
There will be wonderful company, snacks and houmous, so it'll be really nice.

I'll bring my king camera and I'll make sure to take some photos!



Best wishes,
Malin



No comments:

Post a Comment